A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Feldman, Urologist, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Feldman, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edward Feldman MD and FACS is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Feldman practices Urology and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Urologists and Somerville Oncologists.