A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Feldman, Urologist, Medical Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Feldman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edward Feldman FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Feldman practices Urology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ.
See Somerville Urologists.