A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Feldman, Urologist, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Feldman, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Feldman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan