Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
great family dr show details great family dr
Dec 30th, 2014

Always explains things, not just you have this, but it caused by this, and this is what your body is doing and this is why it feels that way. always wants to try a simple solution first, and often that works

Patient show details Patient
by Fran K. on Dec 17th, 2013

Dr. Fong has been our family doctor for over twenty years. My children are now 27 and 19 and both still see him. My husband and In could not imagine our health care and the care of our children being put in better hands. Dr. Fong has always been accessible, returns phone calls & does follow up.

by Jack K. on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Fong has been my primary care physician for more than 5 years, and I could not be happier. I have experience in dealing with many doctors on a daily basis as a caregiver, and Dr. Fong is the best doctor I have ever met. Extremely dedicated, very intelligent and always caring.

by Joan on Mar 12th, 2010

This Doctor is excellent. He has been our family doctor for years. Now that our children have grown and have children of their own, our two sons and their families also have him as their family doctor. We recommend him highly.

I'd recommend this Dr. show details I'd recommend this Dr.
Oct 11th, 2009

I feel comfortable when my kids go in for their appointments. Dr. Fong takes the time to listen to their questions and gives answers they can understand. He even has a sense of humor. All my kids feel as ease asking questions.