Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
amazingly great MD show details amazingly great MD
by karen on Feb 17th, 2016

Excellent MD. Doesn't use a nurse practitioner. Sees his patients, calls them back, accurate assessments, great bedside manner. Rare MD.

Billing Department need better phone manners show details Billing Department need better phone manners
by Ricky Delgado on Jan 25th, 2016

My only complaint is the billing department . Carla who works in the billing department is very rude when a question or a dispute of my bill was brought up. She was very unprofessional with her choice of words. Dr. Fong is an excellent Doctor, but his staff member Carla should take a customer service class since she is representing Dr. Fong in a very poor manner

great family dr show details great family dr
Dec 30th, 2014

Always explains things, not just you have this, but it caused by this, and this is what your body is doing and this is why it feels that way. always wants to try a simple solution first, and often that works

Patient show details Patient
by Fran K. on Dec 17th, 2013

Dr. Fong has been our family doctor for over twenty years. My children are now 27 and 19 and both still see him. My husband and In could not imagine our health care and the care of our children being put in better hands. Dr. Fong has always been accessible, returns phone calls & does follow up.

by Jack K. on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Fong has been my primary care physician for more than 5 years, and I could not be happier. I have experience in dealing with many doctors on a daily basis as a caregiver, and Dr. Fong is the best doctor I have ever met. Extremely dedicated, very intelligent and always caring.

by Joan on Mar 12th, 2010

This Doctor is excellent. He has been our family doctor for years. Now that our children have grown and have children of their own, our two sons and their families also have him as their family doctor. We recommend him highly.

I'd recommend this Dr. show details I'd recommend this Dr.
Oct 11th, 2009

I feel comfortable when my kids go in for their appointments. Dr. Fong takes the time to listen to their questions and gives answers they can understand. He even has a sense of humor. All my kids feel as ease asking questions.