Family Physicians

6600 Mercy Ct
Ste 240
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
916-863-1193
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Fran K. on Dec 17th, 2013

Dr. Fong has been our family doctor for over twenty years. My children are now 27 and 19 and both still see him. My husband and In could not imagine our health care and the care of our children being put in better hands. Dr. Fong has always been accessible, returns phone calls & does follow up.

|  show details
by Jack K. on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Fong has been my primary care physician for more than 5 years, and I could not be happier. I have experience in dealing with many doctors on a daily basis as a caregiver, and Dr. Fong is the best doctor I have ever met. Extremely dedicated, very intelligent and always caring.

|  show details
by Joan on Mar 12th, 2010

This Doctor is excellent. He has been our family doctor for years. Now that our children have grown and have children of their own, our two sons and their families also have him as their family doctor. We recommend him highly.

|  I'd recommend this Dr.  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2009

I feel comfortable when my kids go in for their appointments. Dr. Fong takes the time to listen to their questions and gives answers they can understand. He even has a sense of humor. All my kids feel as ease asking questions.