A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Israel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israel
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Israel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Israel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Israel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Carol G. Simon Cancer Center Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Raymond Israel MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Israel practice?
- Dr. Arthur Israel has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Israel practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.