A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Israel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Israel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Israel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Carol G. Simon Cancer Center Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Israel MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Israel practice?
- Dr. Arthur Israel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Israel practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Whippany, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.