A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Schwartz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lewis Schwartz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Arthur Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Schwartz practices Ophthalmology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Ophthalmologists.