A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Shiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Shiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Shiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiff graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Shiff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur David Shiff MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Shiff practice?
- Dr. Arthur Shiff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Shiff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.