A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Williams is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Williams, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Williams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Grady Williams MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Williams practice?
- Dr. Arthur Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Williams practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.