A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Westover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Westover, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Westover graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Westover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Naoki Westover MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur N. Westover practice?
- Dr. Arthur Westover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Westover practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.