A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Westover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westover
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Westover Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Westover, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Westover graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Westover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Naoki Westover MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur N. Westover practice?
- Dr. Arthur Westover has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Westover practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.