A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Mathur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Mathur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mathur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Mathur practice?
Dr. Arun Mathur practices Otolaryngology near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH.
See Wooster Otolaryngologists.