A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Mathur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Mathur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mathur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kumar Mathur MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Arun Mathur has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Mathur practices Otolaryngology near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Otolaryngologists.