A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Singh, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Sayram Singh MD is a male Hematologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arun S. Singh practice?
- Dr. Arun Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arun Singh practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Hematologists and Santa Monica Oncologists.