A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Kumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Kumar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Kumar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Kumar practice?
- Dr. Arvind Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Kumar practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Allergists and Roseville Internists.