A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asaad Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asaad Hakim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asaad Hakim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hakim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asaad Hakim MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Asaad Hakim practice?
- Dr. Asaad Hakim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asaad Hakim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Stanton, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists, Garden Grove Critical Care Practitioners, and Garden Grove Pulmonologists.