A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asaad Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asaad Hakim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakim
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hakim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asaad Hakim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hakim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asaad Hakim MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Asaad Hakim practice?
- Dr. Asaad Hakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Asaad Hakim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists, Garden Grove Critical Care Practitioners, and Garden Grove Pulmonologists.