A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ash Azatian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ash Azatian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azatian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azatian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Azatian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Azatian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montford Unit
- Trustpoint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ash Azatian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ash Azatian practice?
- Dr. Ash Azatian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ash Azatian practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.