A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Bisht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Bisht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Bisht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisht graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bisht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Bisht MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asha Bisht practice?
- Dr. Asha Bisht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asha Bisht practices Internal Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Internists.