Dr. Asha Parikh MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2016
very professional, bedside manner excellent , kind , knowledgeable, and prompt. the office was bright and clean. , it was hard to find her phone number, was my only complaint. to reschedule, I forgot my appointment time.

November 21st, 2015
Please do not go to Georgia Clinic. They are extremely terrible. First, The receptionist is messy they do not even know I have an appointment, even I have one with them. I made the appointment with Asha and I got there on time, but they told me Asha was not there! It was unspeakable, if she was not working at that time, why you never tell me when I made the appointment? The first time I think maybe is the mistakes so I made another date while in the clinic but the results is the same! Second, they send the other doctor to help me, that doctor made you feel like you have some many problems (actually I am fine because I was there just for annual check up), she said my heart may have some problem so that she refer me to another location of the GA clinic to check for my heart. Therefore, I got to the heart doctor and he said I may have a brain problem so they send me to check my brain. I was so confused they ask me the do brain scan which is extremely stupid (i am only 23).Even though my insurance company covers 100 percent, they should not have suggested a patient to do a brain scan because I am not having anything like cancer. Because of this, I did not go again for my fourth time. The most part that makes me write this review here is because the clinic share my information to the IC debt collection saying that I have an unpaid payment to GA clinic. I only received the visit fee bill after I had visited the clinic. My insurance company handles all of my bills and they had sent me the summary for every visit. More importantly, I had called to the clinic finance office few times to make sure I clear all of my payments. But eventually, I got a debt collector stating that I have unpaid payment. The most significant thing is the clinic never ever send me another bill except the visit fee. It was the worst doctor visit I ever experienced in my life. If you are looking for help. Please do not go to GA clinic to waste your time and money. The owners there just want money,and the workers there are messy.

November 3rd, 2015
This place is understaffed and will have you waiting for 2 hours before seeing both the np and physician. They don't communicate with you about the wait or anything else. The same lady handles everything in the entire office which is probably why things fall through the cracks constantly. Poor woman. One person will pick up the phone and can say they can do something and when you come in the person looks at you like you're stupid. Unprofessional. Wouldn't expect this type of customer service in a professional office bundling. Don't let the location fool you.

July 10th, 2015
Terrible
They kept me for 2 hours. They refuse to prescribe birth control for more than 3 months. They messed up trying to draw my blood. They made me come back in for a follow-up a week later after a routine physical and pap smear to tell me everything was fine, but also to take my vitals again. Pretty sure they are taking insurance companies for a ride. Also, there was not a doctor even in the office during my follow-up visit, which took an hour.

July 11th, 2014
Fantastic Dr!
Fantastic and caring Doctor!

September 28th, 2012
This doctor was what I would call horrible, she treated me as though I was nothing but a gateway to money. As soon as she found out I had no insurance to milk she and her staff weren't very nice. Waiting almost an hour to be seen, I gave up and decided to see another Doctor down the street. Horrible experience!

June 6th, 2012
Good Doctor stretched way too thin...
I like Dr. Parikh. However, I feel her office is very disorganized and overbooks her appointments. I have to call for referrals for other MD's and this is rarely an easy process. Also, I think yearly blood results should be made accessible. I was told "You are fine". I want to know my LGL, HGL and Trig numbers!

February 23rd, 2011
Ms. Vanessa Olave, Educator
She is one of the leading medical doctors in the metropolitian Atlanta area. It has been a long time since I was under her care and her professionali ...

January 12th, 2011
Unprofessional and disappointing place
Dr.Parikh is great,but long wait is major concern.After waiting for long in the waiting room,you have to wait another 15-20 min in the examine room.Finally Dr.Parikh rush in the room try to wind up things in 10 min.She will not give an apportunity to ask any more questions.I still remember I stopped her couple of times while we were walking down the hallway to ask few questions regarding my health.

July 22nd, 2010
TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!
Even when I make appointments to see this doctor, they allow walk-ins to go before me. If my appointment is at 2:00, I will probably wait for 1+ hours then wait more in the room, then Dr. Parikh will rush and spend 20 minutes with me. (If you see her, make sure you give 3 hours for everything to be complete!) The service at the desk is terrible. The African American nurse is rude and never knows what she is talking about. A few times I have called to get information about results of tests and she doesn't know what the results mean. I don't know why these people work the desk. They aren't helpful and several times I caught the Dr. yelling at them for doing stuff wrong. The Dr. will not call you for a follow-up, a nurse will and ONLY if something is wrong. Otherwise you have to wait 2 weeks. If no call in 2 weeks, then apparently you are okay. Dr. Parikh is knowledgeable but she treats her office strictly like a capitalistic business -- get as many people as you can in, then spend little time with them. More money for her! I'm never going back to her.

September 29th, 2009
Not recommended
I was called and told after a physical that my cholesterol was low and that I should eat a piece of fried chicken to boost my diet. They also mistaenly billed my vist other than a routine physical (the doctor herself charged $240!!). Total bill was ~$600 and my repsonsibility was $255. I called the office 6 times in 3 working days and still have not got this resolved. I was told EVERY time that someone would call me back or at before a certain time. NEVER DID. I would NOT recommened this doctor (charging obsorbanet fees) and the staff is beyond words for this post.

May 11th, 2009
Dr.Parikhs' service is EXCEPTIONAL!
Dr. Parikh is my mothers physcian and she is AWESOME. She really seems to care about my mothers health. She also detected my mothers colon cancer early and after surgey in 1993 the cancer never came back. We love Dr. Parikh.