A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Ubhayakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Ubhayakar is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubhayakar graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Ubhayakar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Nayak Ubhayakar MD is a female Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asha N. Ubhayakar practice?
- Dr. Asha Ubhayakar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asha Ubhayakar practices Surgery near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA.
See Upland Surgeons.