A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Ubhayakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Ubhayakar is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubhayakar
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ubhayakar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubhayakar graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Ubhayakar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Nayak Ubhayakar MD is a female Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asha N. Ubhayakar practice?
- Dr. Asha Ubhayakar has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Ubhayakar practices Surgery near Upland, CA.
See Upland Surgeons.