A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashay Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashay Kale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashay Kale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashay Ashok Kale MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashay A. Kale practice?
- Dr. Ashay Kale has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ashay Kale practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Hayward, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons and Pleasanton Emergency Physicians.