A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashay Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashay Kale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashay Kale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashay Ashok Kale MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashay A. Kale practice?
- Dr. Ashay Kale has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ashay Kale practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Hayward, CA.
See Pleasanton Orthopedic Surgeons and Pleasanton Sports Medicine Doctors.