A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashfaq Rasheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashfaq Rasheed, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasheed graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Rasheed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashfaq A Rasheed MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashfaq A. Rasheed practice?
- Dr. Ashfaq Rasheed has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashfaq Rasheed practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists.