A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Sudhir Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashish Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Patel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.