A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Patel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Sudhir Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashish Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Patel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Gastroenterologists.