A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Mires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Mires, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mires graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mires has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Eistein Mires MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashley E. Mires practice?
- Dr. Ashley Mires has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Mires practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.