A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Vernon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vernon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vernon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Vernon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vernon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Haralson Vernon MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashley H. Vernon practice?
- Dr. Ashley Vernon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Vernon practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.