A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashley E. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Ashley Wheeler practices near Wheat Ridge, CO.