A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Wheeler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wheeler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Elizabeth Wheeler MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashley E. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Ashley Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Wheeler practices Psychiatry near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Psychiatrists.