A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Asthagiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Asthagiri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Asthagiri graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Asthagiri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
- National Institutes of Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Rajappa Asthagiri MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashok R. Asthagiri practice?
- Dr. Ashok Asthagiri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Asthagiri practices Neurological Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Charlottesville Neurological Surgeons.