A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Keswani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Keswani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Keswani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keswani graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keswani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Keswani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Keswani practice?
- Dr. Ashok Keswani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Keswani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.