A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Khushalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Khushalani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khushalani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khushalani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Khushalani, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khushalani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Issardas Khushalani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok I. Khushalani practice?
- Dr. Ashok Khushalani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Khushalani practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Humble, TX.
See Humble Psychiatrists.