A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Parmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Parmar, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Parmar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmar graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parmar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok M Parmar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok M. Parmar practice?
- Dr. Ashok Parmar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Parmar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists and Bakersfield Pain Management Doctors.