Dr. Ashok Parmar Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Parmar?

RUDE, LYING, NON PROFESSIONAL

Posted on August 1st, 2017

These people have been bad all along but they have pulled something that is absolutely ridiculous. I only see them to get epidurals for my low back pain, leg pain as a result of prior and current herniated discs. I called over a month ago to make an appointment for an epidural and it was made for August 8th. I called a few weeks ago to see if they had any cancellations and I could get in sooner and was told no, that Dr. Parmar was on vacation and wouldn't be back until the Monday before my appointment was scheduled on Tuesday. I accepted that and continue on in my pain. I called today to verify my time for next Tuesday and I'm told "Your appointment is not until the 28th" My appointment was not on the 28th, someone changed my appointment but neglected to tell me and are not willing to even admit a wrongdoing and try to get me in sooner than the 28th. Needless to say, I will not be back but if you are considering this Dr or if you go there now, I suggest you find someone else. Unfortunately there's no way to mark negative stars as that would be my rating.

Health Care

Posted on July 26th, 2017

I had a bone stimulator place in my back in September 2016 it worked for 2 months. Since November I have complained that it needs to be removed. What a joke I have been place on hold for 20 minutes been hung up on and wait time has been over 2 hours. this has been going on for Months. Ive been to the ER my right leg is numb and am losing urine and any pressure on my back sends me into a frenzy of pain I am depressed and have severe anxiety due to this. The office has told me the suregery center has no doctor to do procedure to put me to sleep to take this device out of my back am at my end with all of this and dont know what to do. Once this device is removed I will never return to this office its sad I pay 740 dollars a month for PPO health insurance and would have thought i would have gotton better care from this medical center. No once else will touch me due to Palmar place this device in my back so I ask you what do i do.

This office and staff are rude people

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Doesn't listen, staff is rud3, this place is awful. I asked my primary to refer me elsewhere . Would not recommend this place to my worst enemy...

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Dr parmar is rude and disrespectful to the people that are

Horrible!!!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

If you have other options......use them!!! I have been coming to this Dr. for 5yrs and I always think they will get better, but they DON'T!

Dr. Ashok Parmar

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Met with Dr. Parmar one time then was passed off to three different doctors. I love the one I have now and hope they don't assign another doctor. The phone staff at extension 500 is rude and impatient. The office staff is okay. But that's it. In office wait time is horrible. Sometimes it is an hour before being seen and another half hour to 45 minutes of waiting in your private room before being seen by the doctor. His office does NOT call to remind you of your appointment. I wish my original pain management doctor was still available.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I confess it was painful but now, I feel some relief

Disorganized

Posted on May 13th, 2016

This office includes the pain management, an outpatient surgery center for injections and such and also an Urgent Care Clinic. I chose to change to this office due to it's new location close to my home and primary MD. The biggest issue has been getting prescriptions filled. If you can't see your doctor in 30 days, then you must call in days in advance and then go in and wait for scripts. Now they fax them but you have to call still. It appears that the providers are stretched very thin by the number of patients and office staff is very rude.

feedback

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Mukesh Patel is a wonderful doctor and takes his time and cares about his patients. his staff is also great always and have smile on there faces. I recommend anyone to see him

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Poor English , rude, disrespectful to females.

discouraged

Posted on October 30th, 2015

not a kind group of people. And you might think compassion would have been important to the doctors and staff!BUT NOPE!

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I have received many herniated or fractured discs in my back and the shots I get at Dr. Parmar's help me very much. My biggest concern is getting a hold of the office staff to schedule the next appt. No one was answering the main number on his card. They said I could put in an extension number to reach someone but I didn't know what ext I needed. Left a message. No one returned my call.