A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashutosh Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashutosh Kaul, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashutosh Kaul practice?
Dr. Ashutosh Kaul practices Surgical Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.