A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashutosh Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashutosh Kaul, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashutosh Kaul MD is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashutosh Kaul practice?
- Dr. Ashutosh Kaul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashutosh Kaul practices Surgical Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Oncologists.