A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Hussain, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hussain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Hussain FACC, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Asif Hussain practice?
- Dr. Asif Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asif Hussain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.