A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Hussain, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hussain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Hussain FACC, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Asif Hussain practice?
- Dr. Asif Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asif Hussain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.