A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ata Kashani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ata Kashani is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashani
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kashani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kashani has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ata Mousseghi Kashani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ata M. Kashani practice?
- Dr. Ata Kashani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ata Kashani practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Primary Care Doctors and Reseda General Practitioners.