A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ata Kashani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ata Kashani is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kashani has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ata Mousseghi Kashani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ata M. Kashani practice?
- Dr. Ata Kashani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ata Kashani practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Family Physicians and Reseda General Practitioners.