A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atef Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atef Yacoub is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Yacoub has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yacoub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Atef L. Yacoub practice?
Dr. Atef Yacoub practices Urology near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Urologists.