A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atef Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atef Yacoub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Yacoub has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atef Labib Yacoub MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Atef L. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Atef Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Atef Yacoub practices Urology near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Urologists.