A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athos Anastasiades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athos Anastasiades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anastasiades
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anastasiades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athos Anastasiades, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastasiades graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anastasiades has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athos C Anastasiades MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Athos C. Anastasiades practice?
- Dr. Athos Anastasiades has 3 office locations.
Dr. Athos Anastasiades practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Arlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ and Rutherford, NJ.
See North Arlington Internists and North Arlington Cardiologists.