A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athos Anastasiades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athos Anastasiades is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athos Anastasiades, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastasiades graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anastasiades has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athos C Anastasiades MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Athos C. Anastasiades practice?
- Dr. Athos Anastasiades has 3 office locations.
Dr. Athos Anastasiades practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Arlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ and Rutherford, NJ.
See North Arlington Internists and North Arlington Cardiologists.