A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Attila Nakeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Attila Nakeeb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Attila Nakeeb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakeeb graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Nakeeb has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nakeeb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Attila Nakeeb practice?
Dr. Attila Nakeeb practices Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.