Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  dr kapadia  |  show details
by shirley h on Dec 16th, 2013

i was a patient of dr mccarthy's before when he closed his office he recommended dr kapadia he takes his time with you not rushes you in and out of the office the staff is great when i have a appointed time to see him i don't have to wait an hour or so like other dr office's do. i wouold recommend him to anyone.

|  patients daughter  |  show details
by sunnfunsue@yahoo.com on Feb 13th, 2013

r). To me it seems as though all he is worried about is making money ...and not the care of his patient. I will be doing a search from out of state to try and find her a caring Dr. One that really is concerned about the welfare of his patients. Also I would like this to be posted. It appears that only the good reviews are posted. I found this issue in another site as well. PLEASE POST

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

We've used this doctor as our primary care physician for the past five years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Our other doctors, all specialists, have commented on how good he is in detecting issues in their specialty areas.

|  Very Pleased with Dr Kapadia  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. William McCarthy's and was very disappointed when he quit the GP practice. He recommended Dr. Kapadia and I have been going to him since around 2003 or 2004. I am very pleased with him and his staff. I'd recommend him.