The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Auburn Woods III
Dr. Auburn Woods III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Woods is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center, Mary Black Memorial Hospital and Palmetto Surgical Specialists. Dr. Woods has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Auburn Woods III has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Auburn Woods III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.