A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audanis Vertus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audanis Vertus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audanis Vertus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vertus graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Vertus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audanis Vertus MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audanis Vertus practice?
- Dr. Audanis Vertus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Audanis Vertus practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.