A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audra Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audra Schweitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audra Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Schweitzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audra Dawn Schweitzer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Audra D. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Audra Schweitzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Audra Schweitzer practices Pediatrics near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hartsdale Pediatricians.