A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Lewerenz-Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Lewerenz-Walsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewerenz-Walsh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewerenz-Walsh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewerenz-Walsh graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lewerenz-Walsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Columbia South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey A Lewerenz-Walsh DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audrey A. Lewerenz-Walsh practice?
- Dr. Audrey Lewerenz-Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Lewerenz-Walsh practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Primary Care Doctors.