A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Yun, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Yun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Chu Yun DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audrey C. Yun practice?
- Dr. Audrey Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Yun practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.