A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Yun, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Yun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Chu Yun DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audrey C. Yun practice?
- Dr. Audrey Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Audrey Yun practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Highland Family Physicians.