Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Augua Andrews
Dr. Augua Andrews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inglewood, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurological Surgery and Neurology. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Centinela Hospital Medical Center, Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center and Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.. Dr. Andrews has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Augua Andrews has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Augua Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.
Dr. Moossa Heikali
Inglewood, CA 0.18 mi39
Dr. Lon Engelberg
Inglewood, CA 0.23 mi44
Dr. James Pratty
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Inglewood, CA 0.41 mi35