A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augua Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augua Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augua A Andrews MD is a female Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Augua A. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Augua Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Augua Andrews practices Neurology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Neurologists.