A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augua Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Andrews has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Augua A. Andrews practice?
Dr. Augua Andrews practices Neurology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Neurologists.