Dr. Augustin Lin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 5th, 2016
make you wait and then rush you out.

July 15th, 2014
My best advice, find another doctor !
This is by far the worst office I have ever been to. The front office staff is ride and lazy. The overall staff allows personal judgements to hold rein in the workplace which leaves patients in pain and untreated. I was told I would receive a referral in two weeks max. I didn't receive this referral until about seven weeks later. Each time I called "their computer systems were down". Seems highly unprofessional to me. I would call weekly multiple times and receive vague and unsatisfactory responses. Unfortunately I've now had to file a claim against this office and I hope no one else ever has to have a negative experience as I have.

August 15th, 2011
I love this Doctor. He cares! I wish he took Medical.
I have never tolod him everything ,He is easy to talk to. He seems to know what's going on. No matter what's going on with him, he puts you first. He like having a personal doctor. He does care. I wish he 5took medical because I am on SSI and I want to cry because that means I have to change doctor.

August 10th, 2011
Very Caring Doctor
This doctor really wants to know his patients. He is very thorough when it comes to understanding your issues. His staff is really very friendly. I felt at ease right away with the back office nurse. She made me laugh. I have been in a lot of doctors office and usually the nurses are not as caring as her. Dr, Lin is the best. The only issue is you have to wait a long time, but that is okey. I am willing to wait.

July 29th, 2010
Rating Dr. Lin
I haven't felt this much pain free in 4 years. I was on multiple medications for years and had pain every day to a point it was difficult to do my job. I was referred by one of my students. Dr. Lin took his time and he LISTENED to me. He adjusted and changed a few of my medications over 2 months period and I now feel ~80% improvement with my chronic pain. I've been to many doctors for my problems, including a few specialists. All it took was ONE DOCTOR who LISTENED to my problems and proper CARE. Dr. Lin is KNOWLEDGEABLE in what he does, very CARING, takes his time to get to know me. He has a very supportive staff and my wait ranged from 10-45 minutes (averaged 20-30 minutes).

July 11th, 2010
Rating on Dr. Lin
Very knowledgeable in what he does. Very caring and explains things. Takes his time with patients, but waiting time can range from 15min to 1hr15min. Would highly recommend this doctor if you don't mind a little wait. He's WORTH IT!