A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Augusto Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Augusto Rodriguez is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Augusto Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Augusto W Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Augusto W. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Augusto Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Augusto Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.