A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aung Ba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aung Ba, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ba graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Ba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Woodland Heights Medical Center, Lufkin, Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aung Ba BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aung Ba practice?
- Dr. Aung Ba has 1 office location.
Dr. Aung Ba practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, TX.
See Bay City Internists.