A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aungel Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aungel Evans is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
- Antioch Medical Cntr
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aungel Latchley Evans MD is a female Obstetrician , has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Aungel L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Aungel Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aungel Evans practices Obstetrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.