A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Ma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Ma has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin June Ma MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Austin J. Ma practice?
- Dr. Austin Ma has 13 office locations.
Dr. Austin Ma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.