Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Austin Pattner
Dr. Austin Pattner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pattner is affiliated with Englewood Hospital & Medical Center, Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Holy Name Hospital. Dr. Pattner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Austin Pattner has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Austin Pattner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.
Dr. Joseph Shatzkes
Internal Medicine, Residency
Englewood, NJ 0.01 mi9
Dr. Dennis Katechis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Englewood, NJ 0.01 mi16
Dr. Lawrence Davis
Englewood, NJ 0.01 mi20