A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avdesh Buragadda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avdesh Buragadda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Buragadda graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Buragadda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avdesh R Buragadda MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avdesh R. Buragadda practice?
- Dr. Avdesh Buragadda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Avdesh Buragadda practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Papillion, NE.
See Troy Hospitalists and Troy Internists.