A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avi Leibowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avi Leibowitz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibowitz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Leibowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avi Leibowitz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Avi Leibowitz practice?
- Dr. Avi Leibowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Avi Leibowitz practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.