A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avraham Hampel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avraham Hampel, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avraham Hampel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampel graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hampel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hampel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avraham M. Hampel practice?
Dr. Avraham Hampel practices Otolaryngology near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Otolaryngologists.