A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avraham Hampel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avraham Hampel, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hampel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avraham Hampel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampel graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hampel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avraham M Hampel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Avraham M. Hampel practice?
- Dr. Avraham Hampel has 1 office location.
Dr. Avraham Hampel practices Otolaryngology near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Otolaryngologists.