A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avraham Merav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avraham Merav, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merav
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avraham Merav, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Merav graduated from Basle University, Basle, Switzerland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merav has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avraham D Merav MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avraham D. Merav practice?
- Dr. Avraham Merav has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Avraham Merav practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sleepy Hollow, NY.