A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avraham Merav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avraham Merav, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avraham Merav, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merav graduated from Basle University, Basle, Switzerland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merav has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avraham D Merav MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avraham D. Merav practice?
- Dr. Avraham Merav has 1 office location.
Dr. Avraham Merav practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.