A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayad Hamdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayad Hamdan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamdan graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Hamdan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayad Hamdan MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayad Hamdan practice?
- Dr. Ayad Hamdan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayad Hamdan practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Boston Internists.